Back On Track takes the privacy of its beneficiaries and supports very seriously and adheres to all aspects of the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulations.
- We never share your details without your consent
- We only hold your personal data when you provide it to us, e.g. when you apply for treatment or support, make a donation, register to take part in an event etc. We ensure our data standards are always up to date supported by our digital transformation partners.
- You can visit our website without revealing identifying details such as your name or email address however your IP address will be recorded according to our Cookies policy.
The data that we do hold is relative to your relationship with us. It will only include personal information if you have voluntarily provided that to us (for instance, a contact method such as home address, phone number and/or email).
By visiting our website, using our services or participating in our events, you agree to your personal information being collected and used in the manner set out in this Privacy Notice as updated from time to time. When updated, should there be any material changes and/or changes that could negatively impact you we will make reasonable efforts to notify you in advance and give a reasonable period of time for you to object to such changes.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or our practices, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Hayley Roberts, at email@example.com
Or by writing to:
Back on Track,
48 Harley Street,
The only time your information is shared is:
- Where you have given your permission for us to do so. E.g. passing on information to a surgeon/clinic in advance of treatment. We will NEVER do this unless you have given your explicit consent for us to do so.
- When we are obliged to do so by law such as being contacted by the authorities with a reasonable request for information.
Please see our Data Protection Policy for further information (backontrack.london/aboutus/policies)